Going Solar Couldn’t Be Easier.
Going solar can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to. A team of experts can help you every step of the way, from planning to financing to installation and maintenance.
Here are the topical steps involved in going solar:
- Someone visits your home or does a remote scan of your rooftop online. An Energy Consultant will work with you to determine which solar option is the right fit for your home. This can be done via Zoom or in Person. They will carefully consider your energy usage, budget, and roof conditions (under sunlight or shade as well as age etc).
- Their designer software process will build your system. Your Energy Consultant should have the ability to build out a panel array in realtime for you and show you the benefits of adding panels, roof position etc. Then, they will match the highest quality equipment to your home’s energy needs. They will also work with you to choose a panel array that fits your needs and budget. Financing can be done directly with your Energy Consultant.
- The Installation company will assign a project coordinator. They will handle everything from submitting your permit paperwork to installing your system. They will keep you updated on the progress of your project and answer any questions you have.
- You flip the switch and celebrate! Our installation teams install most systems in just one or two days. They will walk you through your system, answer your questions, and plan your solar celebration party! (Just kidding, but really can throw a party if you want!)
Going solar is a great way to save money on your energy bills, put a cap on rising energy costs, reduce your carbon footprint, and protect the environment.
As always we are here to help anyone directly if you want some personal guidance.
Here are some of the benefits of going solar:
- Save money on your energy bills: Solar panels can generate electricity for your home, which can save you money on your energy bills.
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Solar energy is a clean and renewable source of energy, which can help you reduce your carbon footprint.
- Protect the environment: Solar energy does not produce greenhouse gases, which can help to protect the environment.